Brockton Court Service Center
Details of Brockton Court Service Center
Overview of Brockton Court Service Center
Hours for Brockton Court Service Center
Monday - Thursday:
8:30 am-1:00 pm, 2:00 pm-4:30 pm
8:30 am-1:00 pm
Parking at Brockton Court Service Center
There is a free parking lot located in the rear of the courthouse as well as metered spaces on the streets surrounding the courthouse. In addition, a public parking garage is located directly across the street from the courthouse.
The Brockton District Court is accessible by the Kingston/Plymouth and Middleborough/Lakeville lines of the MBTA. The closest stop to the courthouse is the Brockton Station, which is approximately 1/2 of a mile from the courthouse. The courthouse is also accessible using Bus Route 8 of the Brockton Area Transit.
Services at Brockton Court Service Center
Court Service Centers have computers with access to online resources that are available on a first-come first-served basis. Other services include:
- one-on-one help filling out court forms;
- information about court rules, procedures and practices;
- court documents and written instructions;
- access to interpreter services;
- assistance with legal research; and
- contact information for community resources, legal assistance programs, and social service agencies.