Brockton RMV Service Center
Details of Brockton RMV Service Center
Hours for Brockton RMV Service Center
Monday - Friday:
9:00 am-5:00 pm
Parking at Brockton RMV Service Center
The RMV Brockton Service Center offers on-site parking.
Services at Brockton RMV Service Center
- All driver's license, vehicle registration and title transactions, registration cancellations, suspension payments, and learner's permit testing
- Road tests scheduled between 9 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Learner's permit tests for Class D or M offered 9 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Learner's permit tests for Class A, B, or C offered 9 a.m.–3 p.m.
- E-ZPass MA Transponders available at this location
Available Monday - Friday from 9 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
- Hearings are held on a walk-in basis
- Hearing length varies with the type of suspension and severity of the offenses
- Customers are advised to arrive as early as possible and to allow extra time for additional transactions
- At the end of a hearing, some customers may be eligible to perform additional RMV transactions
- During periods of heavy customer volume, the hearing office may stop accepting walk-in customers
- Hearing officers plan their breaks to limit any inconvenience to customers but there may be times when a hearing officer is not available
Accessibility at Brockton RMV Service Center
The RMV Brockton Service Center has accessible parking. It is located close to MBTA commuter rail stations and local BAT bus routes.
More info for Brockton RMV Service Center
Credit and Debit Cards, Cash, Check, and Money Orders accepted for all transactions
- License and ID
- Registration and title
- Sales tax
- Suspensions/Reinstatement fees
Make all checks payable to MassDOT