- This page, Braintree RMV Service Center , is offered by
- Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles
Braintree RMV Service Center
Details of Braintree RMV Service Center
Overview of Braintree RMV Service Center
Beginning Monday 9/19/22, this location will accept walk-in service for registration related transactions including vehicle registrations and titles, registration transfers.
Customers are encouraged to continue to conduct RMV registration transactions by working through their insurance agents and auto dealers who are able to complete bulk transactions in-person through Business 2 Business (B2B) services (Chicopee RMV is strictly a B2B location and walk-ins cannot be conducted), electronically use the Electronic Vehicle Registration (EVR) Program, or AAA site, if you are a member. An appointment is required for all RMV transactions at AAA locations.
• Permit/License/ID Related Transactions
If you need to complete an in-person permit, license, or ID transaction, you are required to make or cancel a reservation online. You will be sent a confirmation email that you must show on arrival at your designated time at a specific Service Center.
The reservation calendar will show dates that are available for booking, dates that are full/unavailable for booking, and dates that are not yet available for booking. If there are no appointments available, please check back later as appointments may open up during business hours.
Customers who make an appointment are advised to arrive on time and prepared for their visit at their selected location and will be sent a confirmation email that they should be prepared to show on arrival.
• This location offers Business to Business (B2B) transactions.
Hours for Braintree RMV Service Center
Monday - Friday: 9:00 am-5:00 pm
Monday - Friday:
9:00 am-5:00 pm
Parking at Braintree RMV Service Center
The Braintree RMV Service Center offers on-site parking.
Services at Braintree RMV Service Center
- Certain driver's license, vehicle registration and title transactions, suspension payments, and learner's permit testing
- Learner's permit tests for Class D or M offered 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Learner's permit tests for Class A, B, or C offered 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Business to Business Center serving insurance agents and car dealers for bulk registration paperwork 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- E-ZPass MA Transponders available at this location
B2B locations process bulk transactions for auto dealers and insurance agents, including new registration and titles, registration transfers and renewals, address changes, and cancellations. This B2B location will have a designated area for runners, agents, and dealers to drop off their work for processing and also a designated pick up area.
- Daily drop hours - 10:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.
- Up to 100 items can be dropped with pick up the second business day, after 10 a.m.
- 100+ items can be dropped with pick up on the 3rd full business day, after 10 a.m.
- Daily pick up hours - 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Individual drops are not available
Accessibility at Braintree RMV Service Center
The Braintree RMV Service Center has accessible parking and is located near MBTA commuter rail stations as well as MBTA bus lines.