- This page, MRC Worcester, is offered by
- Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission
Details of MRC Worcester
Overview of MRC Worcester
Hours for MRC Worcester
Monday - Friday:
9:00 am-5:00 pm
Parking at MRC Worcester
There is free parking, including HP spaces.
Services at MRC Worcester
To Make a Referral
Any individual with a disability can ask about getting services. Friends, relatives, and health care providers can also refer an individual to MRC. Our services are designed to assist individuals with disabilities to make informed choices about work.
- Call us at (508) 754-1757 or TTY (508) 767-9265 and ask for the Counselor of the Day. The Counselor will help you complete a short telephone inquiry and will invite you to an orientation.
- The first step in making a referral for services is to attend MRC Orientation which is held every Wednesday at 10:00 am. in our conference room. An overview of services will be given and you will have an opportunity to ask questions at that time, as well as to complete a referral form.
- Bilingual Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor serving the Hispanic community.
- Two Rehabilitation Counselors for the Deaf/Hard of Hearing fluent in American Sign Language.
- Job Readiness Workshop
- Mock Interviews
- Resume Writing
- Soft Skill Training
Accessibility at MRC Worcester
This office is fully accessible.