- Boston Municipal Court
- Massachusetts Court System
Media Contact for Brighton Division of Boston Municipal Court to Reopen
Jennifer Donahue and Erika Gully-Santiago
BOSTON, MA — Trial Court Chief Justice Paula M. Carey today announced that the Brighton Division of the Boston Municipal Court (BMC) at 52 Academy Hill Road will reopen for business on Tuesday, January 19, 2021. The Brighton court had temporarily moved to the Brookline District Court in March 2019 to undergo extensive renovations, including installation of a new roof, exterior masonry repairs and restoration, HVAC and accessibility upgrades, and replacement of the front entrance stairs and ramp.
Additional information is as follows:
- The main telephone numbers for the Brighton Division are 617-782-6540 and 617-782-6521.
- The mailing address is: 52 Academy Hill Road, Brighton, MA 02135.
- All court business within the Brighton Division will operate under Boston Municipal Court Department Standing Order 13-20 found here: https://www.mass.gov/boston-municipal-court-standing-orders/boston-municipal-court-standing-order-13-20-reducing-in
- Matters scheduled for January 7 through January 15, 2021, will be rescheduled. Parties will be contacted regarding a new date.