- Massachusetts Department of Transportation
Westborough/Southborough — Massachusetts Department of Transportation (MassDOT) is pleased to announce that the replacement of the I-90 westbound bridge over Woodland Road in Southborough was successfully completed this morning at approximately 4:30 a.m. All lanes on I-90 and Woodland Road are now open for travel.
The project is replacing 8 bridges over 8 weekends this summer between the Route 9 and I-495 interchanges. MassDOT appreciates your patience during this major infrastructure project.
Details on the upcoming bridge replacements beginning the weekend of June 25 and beyond, can be found on the How will I be impacted page of the project website.
Replacement of the I-90 westbound bridge over Cordaville Road in Southborough will begin on Friday evening June 25 at 7:00 p.m.
The upcoming work next weekend is to replace the I-90 westbound bridge over Cordaville Road in Southborough. The work will take place from 7:00 p.m. on Friday, June 25 to 5:00 a.m. on Monday, June 28. Cordaville Road detours under the bridge will begin at approximately 4:00 p.m. on Friday and end at 5:00 a.m. on Monday. The Cordaville Road detour map can be viewed on the website.
Expect delays and seek alternate routes. Plan ahead by signing up for project emails or checking Mass511.com before you leave home.
For more information on traffic conditions, travelers are encouraged to:
- Dial 511 and select a route to hear real-time conditions.
- Visit www.mass511.com, a website that provides real-time traffic and incident advisory information, and allows users to subscribe to text and email alerts for traffic conditions.
- Follow MassDOT on Twitter @MassDOT to receive regular updates on road and traffic conditions.
- Download MassDOT’s GoTime mobile app and view real-time traffic conditions before setting out on the road.