- Massachusetts Department of Transportation
- Highway Division
Media Contact for MassDOT Advisory: East Milton Square Bridge Deck Reconstruction Project
MassDOT Communications Office
MILTON — The Massachusetts Department of Transportation (MassDOT) is announcing that reconstruction and reconfiguration of the streets surrounding East Milton Square is nearing completion and effective July 11, 2022, Boulevard Street will permanently become a one-way. Appropriate signage, law enforcement details, and messaging will be in place to guide drivers through the area. This change in traffic pattern will be implemented in conjunction with the installation of the final roadway pavement and associated traffic markings in East Milton Square.
These activities will complete the improvements to the streets surrounding the East Milton Square Bridge Deck and subsequent work on this project will be focused on the interior of the park.
This work is weather dependent and may be rescheduled or cancelled without notice.
For more information on traffic conditions, travelers are also encouraged to:
- Dial 511 and select a route to hear real–time conditions.
- Visit www.mass511.com, a website which provides real-time traffic and incident advisory information and allows users to subscribe to text and email alerts for traffic conditions.
- Follow MassDOT on Twitter @MassDOT to receive regular updates on road and traffic conditions.
- Download MassDOT's GoTime mobile app and view real-time traffic conditions before setting out on the road.