- Advisory Committee to the Administrative Council on Toxics Use Reduction
The TURA Program Administrative Council will meet virtually on March 5 at 3:00pm.
Please note that this meeting is being conducted remotely, consistent with Governor Baker’s Executive Order of March 12, 2020, due to the current State of Emergency in the Commonwealth resulting from the outbreak of the 2019 novel coronavirus, known as “COVID-19."
1. Welcome and Council Member Introductions
2. Meeting Minutes from September 10, 2020
3. PFAS Policy Analysis Presentation
4. TURA Program role in An Act to Protect Children, Families and Firefighter from Harmful Flame Retardants
5. Ad Hoc Committee Update
6. Nanomaterials Update
7. TURA Program Update