The Administrative Council is the governing body of the Toxics Use Reduction Act (TURA) program and is responsible for program policy oversight. The six-member council is chaired by the Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs and is charged with coordinating state enforcement of laws and regulations on chemical use and toxic waste generation, implementing policies that promote worker health and safety, and safeguarding public health.
100 Cambridge Street, Suite 900, Boston, MA 02114
Recent news & announcements
Toxics & Chemicals
Learn how we regulate toxic materials and chemicals, and what you can do to keep your home and community safe.
- Toxics Use Reduction Act (TURA) Program
- Toxics & Chemicals Permitting & Reporting
- Environmental Guidance, Fact Sheets, and Tools for Businesses
- Mercury, Lead & Other Toxics
- Safely Dispose of Prescription Drugs
- Recycle Fluorescent Light Bulbs & Other Mercury Products
- Asbestos Project Lookup
- Chemical Safety and Climate Change Preparedness
- Toxics & Chemicals Grants & Loans
- Research & Standards