Log in links for this page

Prohibited Plant Research Permits

How to apply for a research permit to work with invasive plant species on the Mass. Prohibited Plant List

Certain organizations or individuals may be given permission to grow/propagate species on the Massachusetts Prohibited Plant List, provided that they submit and get approved by MDAR the form to Request for Permission to Utilize Prohibited Plant Species. A copy of the form is linked below. Organizations or individuals approved for one of these permits are required to renew this permission annually before January 1st of the coming year, and must submit a report to MDAR when the work is compleed, or provide this progress report along with their annual renewal.

Help Us Improve Mass.gov  with your feedback

Please do not include personal or contact information.