Below are the tables of contents for these issues of Coastlines. For these newsletter editions, printed copies are available on request. If you are interested in receiving a specific issue, send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org (please be sure to state the name and complete date of the publication).
- Environmental Secretary Designates Coast as State Environmental Priority, p. 1.
- Watersheds Ranked for Pollution Threats, p. 2.
- Stormwater Remediation Project Funded in Marion, p. 2.
- Buzzards Bay Video Available, p. 2.
- House Approves Funding for Mass Bays Research, p. 2.
- Report Issued on Mass Bays Pollutants, p. 2.
- Public Comment Sought on Mass Bays Plan, p. 2.
- National Legislation of Interest to CZM, p. 3.
- Environmental Education Grants Announced, p. 3.
- Gulf of Maine Council Increases Membership, p. 3.
- Crash Course in Storm Damage; part one, p. 4.
- Mass Bays CCMP Released at Annual Bays Symposium, p. 1.
- CZM Pushes for State Rivers Protection Act, p. 2.
- Proposals Solicited for Living Resources Study, p. 2.
- Wareham Designated as No Discharge Area, p. 2.
- Narragansett Bay Draft CCMP Released, p. 2.
- Ports in a Storm: Results of a Severe Weather Workshop, p. 3.
- Vessel Damage Study RFP Issued, p. 3.
- Crash Course in Storm Damage: part two, p. 4.
- CZM Testimony in Congress Backs Sanctuary Program, p. 1.
- Crash Course in Coastal Storm Damage, p. 2.
- Wave Periods Define Damage, p. 3.
- Judy Pederson Joins Editorial Staff of Estuaries, p. 3.
- 1992-93 Tide Charts, p. 3.
- Tangles of Fishing Gear Pose Possible Threat in Massachusetts Bay, p. 4.
- Reilly Signs Buzzards Bay CCMP, p. 4.
- Mass Bays Action Grants Available, p. 4.
- Teacher Training RFP Issued, p. 4.
- CZM Shifts Program Emphasis to Technical and Financial Support, p. 1.
- List of Recent Publications from CZM, p. 2.
- Gulf of Maine Chairmanship Moves to Massachusetts, p. 2.
- New Bedford Leads All Fishing Ports in Landings for 1991, p. 2.
- Civil Settlement Against Dighton Company Goes to Fund Water Quality Study of the Taunton River, p. 2.
- CZM Staffer Honored, p. 2.
- Teacher Grant Award to UMASS Extension Program, p. 2.
- List of Pending Legislation before the 102nd Congress, p. 3.
- New Studies Find No Tangle Threat from Masses of Lobster and Fishing Gear, p. 3.
- CZM Initiates Studies of Pier and Vessel Impacts, p. 4.
- Youth Cleanup Corps Heads COASTSWEEP's Harbor Effort, p. 1.
- General Permit for Stormwater Discharges, p. 2.
- CZM Receives NOAA Grant, p. 2.
- 1992 Hurricane Names, p. 2.
- Two Strong Storms: Bob and Andrew, p. 2.
- MIT Researches Controlling Coastal Alga, Pilayella, p. 2.
- Resolution Defines Purpose and Philosophy of Mass Bays Program, p. 3.
- Local Governments Receive Funds for Bays Protection, p. 3.
- Mass Bays Action Grants Announced, p. 3.
- List of Massachusetts State Legislation of Interest to CZM for 1992, p. 4.
- Congress Charges CZM with Nonpoint Source Pollution Program, p. 1.
- Working with the Lucas Case Decision—Private Property and Government Compensation, p. 2.
- Sources of Nonpoint Source Pollution, p. 2.
- Congress Designates Stellwagen Bank as National Marine Sanctuary, p. 3.
- Farewell to Walter Jones, Chairman of House Merchant Marine and Fisheries Committee, p. 3.
- Flood Insurance Bill Fails to Pass, p. 3.
- Gulf of Maine Visionary Awards Announced, p. 3.
- DEP Streamlines Permitting Program, p. 3.
- National Coastal Program Funding Set for FY 1993, p. 4.
- CZM Staff Nominated for NOAA Awards, p. 4.
- Federal Funds Appropriated for Buzzards Bay, p. 4.
- Groundbreaking Begins for Innovative Stormwater Remediation Project, p. 4.