Success Starts with You
Hiring Managers ensure that each New Hire has a great onboarding experience which will encourage them to remain in the position and become an engaged and productive employee.
Onboarding is important. Did you know?
- 33% of new hires look for new jobs in the first 6 months (Technology Can Save Onboarding from Itself, Harvard Business Review, 3/25/15)
- 23% of new hires turnover before their first anniversary (Technology Can Save Onboarding from Itself, Harvard Business Review, 3/25/15)
- 69% of new hires are more likely to stay beyond 3 years if they have experienced a well-structured onboarding program (Social Tools Can Improve Employee Onboarding, Society for Human Resources Management, 12/21/12)
Massachusetts Onboarding Program: Hiring Manager’s Road to Success eLearning
This eLearning provides an overview of how to successfully onboard your new hire.
- To access the eLearning, login to PACE
- Select Course Catalog from the left navigation
- Select Course Catalog from the center of the screen
- Search Keywords: Massachusetts Onboarding Program
Please use the resources below to help your New Hire have a positive onboarding experience.