- Massachusetts Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Plan (DOC)
- HIV Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP)
- HIV Post-Exposure Prophylaxis (nPEP)
Marlene’s Story (YouTube)
Diagnosed with HIV in 2006, Marlene Blackstone shares her journey as a Deaf person living a full and healthy life with the virus. She describes the importance of being outspoken to destigmatize HIV and educate others in the Deaf community. Marlene also shares valuable current information about HIV treatment and prevention, including PrEP, PEP, and U=U. (In American Sign Language with English Voice over and closed captions).
This VLOG was produced by staff and consultants from the Massachusetts Commission for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing, with support from an Inter Services Agreement from the Massachusetts Department of Public Health, Bureau of Infectious Disease and Laboratory Sciences.
Where can I get more information?
- Your doctor, nurse, or health care clinic listed in the telephone directory can provide you with more information.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention HIV/AIDS