To reduce the risk of spreading the Covid-19 virus, we have made a few changes for the 2021 Camping Season.
Reservations can be made 4 months in advance of arrival date
Visitors will not be permitted
Primitive and group camping will not be permitted
Walk-in camping will not be permitted. Reservations are required.
Wear a mask when not on your campsite
Non-resident campers are responsible for following Massachusetts Covid-19 Guidelines in effect at the time of their visit. https://www.mass.gov/info-details/covid-19-travel-order
- No alcohol
- Campers and camping equipment are limited to 14 cumulative days of occupancy in any one campground between Memorial Day and Labor Day.
- Reservations with departure dates outside the 6-month maximum window cannot be changed or cancelled until 18 days after the reservation was made. Cancellations and changes will incur a $10 fee.
- Day of arrival cancellations require a phone call to the campground and will result in the loss of the first night's camping fee, plus the $10 cancellation fee.
- Reserved campsites will be held until 8:00 am on the day after your scheduled arrival date. If we are not contacted, your reservation will be no-showed resulting in no refund.
- Check-in: 1 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Check-out: any time before 11 a.m.
- Quiet hours are 10 p.m. - 7 a.m.
- Generators are not allowed during quiet hours except for medical purposes.
- At most campgrounds, sites are limited to 2 tents, or 1 tent and 1 camping trailer/R.V.
- Maximum 2 vehicles per campsite at most locations.
- Each site is limited to 4 adults, or 2 adults and the children in their care.
- Keep your campsite neat and free of trash.
- Use the dumpsters and recycling receptacles provided.
- Wash your dishes in the dishwashing station where provided or on your site. Don't wash your dishes in bathroom sinks or at public faucets.
- Don't bring your own firewood.
- You must buy firewood at the park.
- Keep campfires in designated fireplaces.
- Never leave a fire unattended.
- Extinguish fires by midnight.
- You must show a rabies certificate for your pet at check-in.
- Only 4 pets per campsite, and all must be leashed.
- No pets allowed in cabins or yurts or on the sites.
- No pets on beach, in restrooms or other state buildings.
- Never approach, feed, or entice wildlife.
- Never leave food unattended.
- Keep all food, coolers, cooking supplies, and equipment in your vehicle when not in use.
- Use food storage lockers where available.