MRC Connect is a customer service team that helps you apply online for many MRC services. You can submit documents digitally and be interviewed virtually to determine your eligibility for services.
Go to the Application now or read more below about the whole process.
Step 1: Apply Online
The online application helps match your needs to MRC services and collects basic information for the MRC Connect Team to review.
- Complete the online application or call MRC Connect to help you fill it out over the phone, 617-204-3665 or 1-800-245-6543.
After you apply online and submit your application, you will receive an email confirmation sent to the email you provided in the application. The email confirmation will include our Welcome Packet. This document includes instructions and documents that will help you with next steps. It is available for download below.
Additional Resources for
Step 2: Submit Documents Digitally
Medical, financial, education, etc. documents are needed from you to help determine your eligibility. The online application has instructions of what documents to submit.
- Before the online application is submitted, you'll have the option to upload documents
- Documents can also be submitted through MRC Connect’s email inbox at MRC.Connect@mass.gov
- If you'd rather, documents can be mailed and sent to
Attention: MRC Connect, 600 Washington Street, 2nd Floor, Boston, MA 02111
- Documents can also be faxed to
Attention: MRC Connect, at 617-727-1354
Step 3: Interview Virtually
After you submit your application you'll receive a Welcome Packet. It will provide additional instructions and information about the process. You will be contacted by MRC Connect to schedule an interview, to learn more about your background, history and medical situation in order to appropriately determine the services that meets your needs.
- Interviews are ideally conducted virtually and can be conducted through a Zoom link. You can use your phone, tablet or computer to use zoom.
- Family, friends, providers and case workers can also continue to support your interview. MRC Connect will work with the applicant to arrange necessary support, such as setting up bilingual or accessibility services.
Additional Resources for
Step 4: Eligibility is Determined
- After an online application is submitted, appropriate documents are submitted and an interview is conducted, MRC Connect will determine the applicant’s eligibility for services.
- An eligibility confirmation letter and what to do next will be sent to you.
Documents to Include
Providing some or all of the documents listed below as part of your application will help MRC determine what programs are best suited for you.
- Resume, if applicable.
- Any medical or mental health documentation, if you have a disability, please have an electronic copy of any medical records related to your disability. This can be medical records from a therapist, physician, rehab center/facility or hospital, or a medical summary from your patient portal available through your medical provider.
- Health Insurance Documentation, if you have health insurance please have your health insurance number available.
- Education Documentation High School Transcript, Individualized Education Plan (IEP), psychological testing, evaluations, educational assessments, speech and language evaluations, or transition plans
- Personal Care Assistance (PCA) Evaluations, if applicable.
- Any documentation related to public benefits received such as Supplemental Security Income (SSI), Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI), Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), Unemployment Assistance, etc.