Instructions on How to Request a Verification Online
License verification can only be pursued by individuals who currently hold or have previously held a license issued by the Board of Registration of Cosmetology and Barbering. If you are a member of the public who wishes to check whether an individual or business is licensed, please utilize our free Check A License service.
Please be aware if you wish to request a verification of your license or Certificate of Regulatory Boards we do not accept paper/mailed requests. All requests must be submitted online through our e-place portal system.
Please follow the steps below to create a verification request via the online portal:
- Log in to your account or create an account on the E-place Portal.
- Click on the Manage Licenses, Permits, Certificates
- File an online application (accept terms)
- Click on License Verification Request/ Certification
- Select the Board for your license
- License Type
- Last Name
- Contact (phone or email)
- List any special instructions
- Certificate of Regulatory Board Form requests, please upload form in the documents section. If applicable.
- Review information for final submission.
- Pay Fee ($15 for each letter requested)
Please allow two weeks for processing. The status will change to “closed” once the verification has been completed by staff.
If you have any additional questions in regards to verification requests, please email the board at firstname.lastname@example.org