This page, Massachusetts Accessible Housing Registry (MassAccess) , is offered by

Massachusetts Accessible Housing Registry (MassAccess)

•Mass Access is a free program that matches people with disabilities with vacant, accessible housing.

How does MASS ACCESS help people with disabilities?

  • The Accessible Housing Registry is located at the Citizens' Housing and Planning Association where people with disabilities are linked with owners and managers of accessible housing
  • Mass Access catalogs the following housing information: location of housing by city or town, rent level, number of bedrooms, particular adaptable or accessible features and vacancy status
  • Mass Access Registry includes information about state and federally assisted housing, public housing and private market-rate housing
  • Mass Access is funded by the Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission and the Dept. of Housing and Community Development

Who is Eligible for Mass Access?
Any person who has a disability, family member, or advocate can obtain housing information, regardless of age, income or type of disability.

Who do I call? Where do I make an application for accessible housing?
The Mass Access Registry provides helpful information on-line.

The local Independent Living Centers can provide you with the housing information Mass Access collects. They will help you with the application process and give you information on tenant rights, civil rights, and home modifications. Ask for the housing coordinator at any one of these 11 Independent Living Centers.

Berkshire County (413) 442-7047
Boston (Inner city) (617) 288-9431
Greater Boston (617) 338-6665
Central Mass (508) 798-0350
Cape Cod & Islands (508) 775-8300
South Shore (508) 583-2166
North Shore/Cape Ann (978) 741-0077
Northeastern Mass (978) 687-4288
Fall River/New Bedford (508) 679-9210
Hampden/Franklin/Hampshire Counties (413) 256-0473
Metro West (508) 875-7853


Additional Resources for