This new single story facility was constructed on state land at the campus of the Western Mass State Hospital, a location that is centrally located for the region.
Study and Project Designer: HDR Architecture, Inc.
Contractor: Orlando Annulli & Sons, Inc.
Project Type: Design, Bid, Build
Gross Square Feet: 14,873
Est. Project Cost: $14 Million
Substantial Completion Date: Summer 2019
- Combines caseload of Central and Western Regions in a facility designed for future growth
- State owned land in a campus setting allowing for efficiency and synergy with the other state agencies and facilities
- Exceeds all performance standards
- Full separation of public and lab zones and also separation of clean zones with the laboratory
- Fully separated decomposition wing