Our Emergency Services Programs includes:
- Highway Assistance Patrol (HAP) which covers 13 major state roadways and interstates
- Emergency Service Patrol (ESP) which covers I-90 from New York to Boston
- Incident Response Operators (IRO) which covers the Metropolitan Highway System and tunnels
Hours and Information
Our roadside assistance patrol is here to help you by:
- Changing flat tires
- Fixing minor mechanical problems
- Removing debris from the road after an accident
- Providing gas
- Providing emergency medical help
- Helping you contact AAA
HAP patrols Monday–Friday between the hours of: 6 a.m.–10 a.m. and 3 p.m.–7 p.m. During holidays, HAP patrols extended routes in heavy traffic areas.
On I-90, ESPs provide assistance 24/7, as do our IROs in Boston’s tunnel system.