Webinars for Board Members
Retirement Board members who view any of these webinars can earn three educational credits. You must complete the Training Affidavit in PROSPER to receive the credits.
- Recent Cases of Interest - December, 2020
- Disability Medical Panels & Remands
- Buybacks Under Chapter 32
- 2020 Emerging Issues Forum / Post Retirement Employment
- Options on Retirement and Beneficiary Selection
- Functioning During the State of Emergency
- Chapter 32 in a Nutshell
- Cases of Interest - November, 2019
- Audit Process Revisions, Common Audit Findings, and Accounting Filings with PERAC
- An Introduction to the Annual Statement
The PROSPER Application
Several Massachusetts and National organizations offer webinars and member education which have been pre-approved for credit by PERAC. Go to Other Webinars and Online Education page for more details.