DCAMM provides building operation and maintenance services for DCAMM-managed facilities and certain surplus properties.
Services provided include:
- Building maintenance and repairs
- Facilities budget management
- Customer service
- Procurement and contract management
- Care, custody, security, and general maintenance of surplus Commonwealth property sites
For more information, contact: Jeffrey Dill, Director
Security and Life Safety
The DCAMM security and life safety team works to ensure the safety of state personnel and visitors to DCAMM managed facilities.
The security and life safety team coordinates the following activities:
- Security systems management including access control systems, CCTV, and miscellaneous systems monitoring and reporting
- Life safety response
- Management of security service contracts
- Security assessment creation
- Occupant emergency plan development
- Fire safety standards development
- Emergency management standards development
- Policy and procedures development
For more information, contact Ed Kennedy, Manager.
Facilities Technical Services
Our teams oversee facility engineering systems and equipment at DCAMM managed facilities.
Key areas and services include:
- Emergency response and consultation
- Management of systems maintenance contracts (elevator, fire alarms, HVAC, etc.)
- Equipment maintenance and repairs
- Routine assessment of facilities’ physical-plant condition
- Project management services
- development of scopes, budgets, schedules
- management of consultants from study through implementation phases
For more information, contact James Latini, Chief Engineer.