- Fall stocking begins has begun. Go to Mass.gov/Trout to get stocking information that is updated daily.
- There are NO CHANGES to the 2019 turkey hunting regulations. Click here for the current turkey hunting regulations. Changes that were approved by the Fisheries & Wildlife Board will not be effective until the 2020 seasons.
- Fall pheasant stocking: The 2019 pheasant, quail, and ruffed grouse hunting seasons run from October 19 – November 30. Click here for a list of pheasant stocked areas and hunting regulations.
- Woodcock season begins Oct. 3: Make sure if you are hunting woodcock this year that you register with HIP (Harvest Information Program). View the 2019-2020 migratory game bird seasons and limits.
- 2019 fishing and hunting season summary
News and events
- Fisheries and Wildlife Board meetings
- Fisheries and Wildlife Board meeting minutes
- Public hearings
- Natural Heritage and Endangered Species Advisory Committee