- People age 60 or older and their spouses at any age.
- People with disabilities under age 60 who live in elder housing facilities where congregate meals are served.
- There is no income eligibility test required.
Home Delivered Meals
- People age 60 or older.
- Meet home delivered meal eligibility requirements.
- Individuals with disabilities who live at home with their caregivers who are eligible seniors.
How to Apply
There are senior nutrition agencies located throughout Massachusetts.
To find the closest agency, call (800) 243-4636.
- For congregate meals, call your local elder service agency or the Council on Aging. The local agency will refer you to congregate (onsite) meal dining in your area over the telephone. You do not have to go to the agency office to apply. The agency will direct you to call the site manager to let them know when you will be coming to dine at that meal site.
- If you need home-delivered meals, staff will make an appointment to meet you at home for a home-delivered meal assessment.