Study and Project Designer: STV Architects
Gross Square Feet: 32,600
Estimated Project Cost: $35,581,744
Substantial Completion Date: Spring 2021
The Building sets new operational and program standards that will be applied on all future work. Emphasis has been placed on creating a positive and uplifting environment for both the staff and inmates, supported with natural light, use of color, and selection of durable and maintainable materials.
- Approx. 32,600 GSF, 2 story building
- Centralized intake and release functions
- Readily accessible medical examination and treatment rooms
- Medical housing unit, individual and group medical observation rooms
- Dedicated isolation room with separate anteroom
- Distinct architectural vocabulary responsive to prominent siting of the building on the campus
- Two distinct facilities interwoven into a singular, expressive, architectural composition distinguished by highly visible entrances for each function
- Maximizing natural daylight into occupied spaces by means of windows, clearstories, and double-height spaces
- Incorporation of warm finishes and color to create a positive environment for both staff and inmates
- All accessible materials are highly resilient and maintainable.