An official website of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
This page, What would you like to do?, is part of

What would you like to do?

Showing results

Connect with DTA to submit documents & get case info (online, by phone, in-person) 

Learn all of the ways you can connect with the Department of Transitional Assistance (DTA), including to apply for benefits, submit documents, request an EBT card or benefit verification letter, speak with specialized units for help with domestic violence, employment and training and disability access, or to reach the division of hearings, program integrity, or the recoveries unit.

SNAP Outreach Materials 

Help spread the word to inform individuals and families of Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) benefits.