Pool Rules - For Your Safety, Please!
1. Follow the direction of the Park staff at all times
2. Take a cleansing shower before entering the pool.
3. Practice sun safety; always wear sunscreen, seek shaded areas and protect your skin from direct sun exposure.
4. All children must be accompanied and monitored by a parent or a responsible guardian at all times.
5. Proper swim suits are required.
6. DCR only allows Swim Diapers in the pools.
7. Do not change diapers, clothes, or wash children at the side of the pool; please use designated areas.
8. No person with a communicable disease is allowed to use the pool.
9. For your safety, no person with open wounds or wounds covered by a medical bandage will be allowed to enter the pool.
10. Running and horse play are not allowed.
11. Drinking or possession of alcohol is prohibited.
12. Glass containers are not allowed within this facility.
13. These are shallow water facilities; Diving is only allowed in authorized areas.