Help spread the word about the Massachusetts Behavioral Health Help Line (BHHL) and Community Behavioral Health Centers (CBHCs)
- This page, Behavioral Health Roadmap Toolkit, is offered by
- Executive Office of Health and Human Services
Tool Kit Behavioral Health Roadmap Toolkit
|Organization:||Executive Office of Health and Human Services|
|Date published:||February 13, 2023|
A Look Inside the Toolkit
This toolkit contains pre-made marketing materials and key information about Massachusetts' newest behavioral health services. To use the toolkit:
- Download and share the promotional and informational materials included in this toolkit to let your communities know about Massachusetts' newest mental health and substance use services.
- Post the provided graphics and language on social media, use in emails, and share anywhere else your audience exists.
- Print out the PDF marketing materials and fact sheets, or request free professionally printed materials to distribute to your community and stakeholders.
- Use the Behavioral Health Help Line branding guide to put together additional marketing or social media materials, if needed.
- Make sure to review each page thoroughly so as not to miss any important information or materials.
Want to know more about CBHCs and the Help Line? Click here.
Toolkit questions? Click here to contact the EOHHS communications team.