Apply for a Alcoholic Beverages Broker or Salesman Permit (ABCC)

These permits allow the holder to solicit sales from Massachusetts licensees.

The Alcoholic Beverages Control Commission is the sole agency responsible for issuing state licenses, which are distinguished by the type of activity the licensee wishes to perform. Alcoholic Beverages Salesman or Broker Permits are for companies that seek to as salesmen and brokers of alcohol.

Help Us Improve  with your feedback

Please do not include personal or contact information.