Massachusetts can help you with past due rent payments and utility bills

Submitting a complete application will get money out faster.

Are you eligible? What documents do you need? Find out and apply now.

As a landlord, you too can apply for help

Homeowners can also get help with past due mortgages and utilities

Free legal help and mediation for tenants and landlords is also available

A lawyer can advise you about the law, refer you to resources, fill out and file court papers, and represent you. Free pre-court mediation between ​landlords and tenants for lease disputes can help resolve differences.

You can call 2-1-1 at anytime.

Help Us Improve with your feedback