More about:

Commercial transport permits

From oversize trucks to excess loads, your commercial truck may require a permit. Learn about and apply for all the permits your truck may need.

If your truck exceeds certain legal size and weight restrictions, you will need a special permit from MassDOT to drive in Massachusetts. MassDOT provides a web-based application for these permits.


Tell us what you think