- Posted: September 10, 2018 11 a.m.
- Last Updated: December 10, 2018 9:50 a.m.
Public Meeting Notice DCR Stewardship Council Meeting
Contact for DCR Stewardship Council Meeting
Overview of DCR Stewardship Council Meeting
Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request by emailing Agatha Summons-McGuire at Agatha.email@example.com or by calling her at 617-626-1282. Please provide Ms. McGuire a description of the accommodation you will need, including as much detail as you can, as well as information on how she can contact you if more information is needed. Please allow at least two week (14 days) advance notice to Ms. McGuire of a need for reasonable accommodations; last-minute requests will be accepted, but may be impossible to fill. To request materials in accessible formats (Braille, large print, electronic files, audio format), please also contact Ms. McGuire.
Welcome and Call to Meeting – Chairman Whitney Hatch
Commissioner’s Report (including any Article 97 updates) – Commissioner Leo Roy
- Policy and Planning Committee, Chairwoman Elisa Campbell
- Finance Committee, Chairwoman Heather Clish
Special Business – Presentation by William H. Hill, CF; State Forest Lands Manager, Bureau of Forestry, DCR
- Completed forestry management plans
- Compliance update on provisions of completed forestry management plans
- Regions remaining requiring a forestry management plan
- Update on Peru State Forest
- Other forestry lands issues.
- Approval of September 2018 minutes
- Update on DCR Special Event Permits vs. Municipality’s Purview to Manage Safety (NEMBA)
- Public Comment