- Posted: March 22, 2018 11:18 a.m.
- Last Updated: December 5, 2019 12:14 p.m.
- This page, Emergency Medical Care Advisory Board Meeting, is offered by
- Bureau of Health Care Safety and Quality
Public Meeting Notice Emergency Medical Care Advisory Board Meeting
Overview of Emergency Medical Care Advisory Board Meeting
The Emergency Medical Care Advisory Board (EMCAB) advises the Department of Public Health on Emergency Medical Services (EMS) issues.
April 25, 2018
1. Routine items
- Welcome and Opening Remarks
- Approval of the 11/15/17 Minutes (Vote)
- OEMS Updates
2. EMCAB Standing Committees
- Committee Chairs (Vote)
- Workforce Training
- Mass Casualty Incident
- Committee Membership Slates (Vote)
- Community Care and Education
- Standing Committee Topics
3. Medical Services Committee (MSC) Report to EMCAB
4. Informational Presentation
- Trauma Registry
5. Next Steps
- Meeting Schedule