- This page, Health Care Services Board (HCSB) September Meeting, is offered by
- Department of Industrial Accidents
Public Meeting Notice Health Care Services Board (HCSB) September Meeting
Contact for Health Care Services Board (HCSB) September Meeting
Health Care Services Board
Overview of Health Care Services Board (HCSB) September Meeting
The Health Care Services Board (HCSB) will vote on the minutes of our previous meeting and review the Neck and Back treatment guideline draft.
The HCSB subcommittee will meet prior to the full Board meeting at 8:00 AM.
The HCSB meets monthly at the Boston Office of the
Department of Industrial Accidents in the large conference room.
The HCSB is a 14 member advisory group established by MGL c. 152, § 13. The board members are appointed by the Director of the Department of Industrial Accidents. The members represent a variety of professions concerned with the treatment and care of injured workers. By statute, the Board is made up of the following representatives:
- An ex-officio Chair
- 6 physician representatives
- 1 physical therapy representative,
- 1 chiropractic representative
- 1 dentist representative
- 1 employee representative
- 1 employer representative
- 1 public representative, and
- 1 hospital administrator representative
The members of the HCSB are volunteers and are not paid.