- Posted: November 9, 2020 10 a.m.
- Last Updated: January 7, 2021 5:14 p.m.
- This page, Joint Meeting of the MassDOT Board of Directors and Fiscal Management Control Board - January 2021, is offered by
- Massachusetts Department of Transportation
Public Meeting Notice Joint Meeting of the MassDOT Board of Directors and Fiscal Management Control Board - January 2021
Overview of Joint Meeting of the MassDOT Board of Directors and Fiscal Management Control Board - January 2021
*Notes Regarding Public Comment: In an effort to provide effective opportunities for public comment and engagement while protecting the health and safety of the public and staff, this meeting of the FMCB will be held virtually and public comment will be taken (1) in writing by form submission, email, or mail, and (2) by voice message. Public comments are public records and will be posted online; please keep in mind that any information you provide us, as a state agency, is potentially subject to public disclosure under the Public Records Law (see G.L. c. 66, § 10). Do not include personal information other than your name in voice messages.
(1) Written comments may be submitted by email to email@example.com or mail to:
MassDOT Board of Directors and/or Fiscal and Management Control Board
10 Park Plaza - Suite 3510
Boston, MA 02116
Written comments for FMCB items may be submitted by filling out the online comment form. Form submissions and mailed and emailed comments will be compiled and distributed to all Board Members in advance of the meeting.
(2) Voice message comments may be submitted by calling 857-368-1655 and leaving a message at least one hour before the start of the meeting. Voice messages will be played aloud during the public comment portion of the board meeting and captured in the livestream video. Messages must be limited to two minutes per commenter, or up to four minutes for comments submitted on behalf of an organization or elected official and at the discretion of the Board Chair.
Note: This meeting is accessible to people with disabilities. MassDOT provides reasonable accommodations and/or language assistance free of charge upon request (e.g interpreters in American Sign Language and languages other than English, live captioning, videos, assistive listening devices and alternate material formats), as available. For accommodation or language assistance, please contact MassDOT's Chief Diversity & Civil Rights Officer by phone at (857) 368-8580, TTD/TTY at (857) 266-0603, fax (857) 368-0602 or by email to MASSDOT.CivilRights@dot.state.ma.us. Requests should be made as soon as possible prior to the meeting, and for more difficult to arrange services including sign-language, CART or language translation or interpretation, requests should be made at least ten business days before the meeting.
Meetings can be watched on-line. Meeting agendas and reports.