- Posted: June 10, 2020 1:44 p.m.
- Last Updated: September 16, 2020 4:53 p.m.
Public Meeting Notice Massachusetts Merged Market Advisory Council Meeting
Overview of Massachusetts Merged Market Advisory Council Meeting
The Merged Market Advisory Council, authorized by Executive Order 589, will hold a meeting on June 17, 2020, at 1:00 PM. Due to Governor Baker’s Coronavirus Executive Order, the scheduled meeting is going to be held via telephone. Interested parties wishing to listen to the meeting should dial (877) 820-7831 and use access code 9630386#
The topics to be discussed during the meeting of the Merged Market Advisory Council will be the following:
- Call to order
- Approve meeting minutes from March 11 and May 2020 Council meetings.
- Latest merged market membership numbers indicating membership in May 2020.
- Presentation about Proposed Changes to 211 CMR 40.00 – Marketing of Insured Health Plans
- Presentation about NCOIL Sharing Ministry Model
- Other business – reserved for matters the Chair did not reasonably anticipate at the time of the posting of the meeting and agenda