This page, MCB Statutory Advisory Board (SAB) Meeting - Virtual, is offered by
MCB Statutory Advisory Board (SAB) Meeting - Virtual
Overview of MCB Statutory Advisory Board (SAB) Meeting - Virtual
Massachusetts Commission for the Blind
Statutory Advisory Board (SAB) Meeting
Friday, January 8, 2021
12:00 to 2:00 pm ET
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 967 6866 4970
- Chair Opening
- Vote to accept the December 4, 2020 Minutes
- Welcome to any members of the public attending the meeting
- Commissioner’s decision to close the Worcester and New Bedford Offices. The Commissioner’s response to specific written and oral related questions posed by SAB members and members of the public.
- Review of financial data recently provided to the SAB
- Update by Commissioner, with particular focus on concern regarding next year’s budget
- Identification of each RFR that has been funded by re-allotment funds
- Did the MCB submit for reallocation for the coming year and if so, do they have a plan? How are the projects awarded going? Any update on reopening plan/schedule?
- Comments by the Commissioner and others regarding the best way to inform consumers of community news and other current developments.
- Presentation on status of formulating recommendations for new MCB statute
- Mental Health Counseling for MCB Consumers
- Other business
- The next two SAB Meetings will be held at noon on January 8th and February 12th, 2021.