This page, MCB Statutory Advisory Board (SAB) Meeting - Virtual, is offered by
MCB Statutory Advisory Board (SAB) Meeting - Virtual
Overview of MCB Statutory Advisory Board (SAB) Meeting - Virtual
Massachusetts Commission for the Blind
Statutory Advisory Board (SAB) Meeting
Friday, May 14, 2021
12:00 to 2:00 pm ET
Join Zoom Meeting:
Meeting ID: 939 6163 9310
- Chair Opening
- Vote to accept the April 9thth, 2021 Minutes
- Welcome to members of the public.
- Commissioner Update - Meeting with BSCB and MCB response summarizing the meeting.
- Commissioner Budget Update
- Year-to-date MCB financial statements.
- Questions on the budget sent to the Commissioner
- Estimates-Spending in all accounts- balance of FY21 and reversions, if any.
- Commissioner Update - Statutory Review Process
- Commissioner Update - Progress on recommendations in reports on the following reallotment projects:
- Comprehensive State Needs Assessment
- Feasibility Study to Evaluate Establishment of a For-Profit Business Employing the Blind.
- Feasibility of Blind Business Enterprises on eBay or Amazon.
- Commissioner Update on the transition of the contract to manage the AIM Library.
- “Dashboards” for tracking MCB performance.
- Strategic plan to track performance of employees and delivery of services.
- Other business
Friday, June 18
Friday, July 30