- This page, Meeting of the MassDOT Board of Directors - November 2022, is offered by
- Massachusetts Department of Transportation
Public Meeting Notice Meeting of the MassDOT Board of Directors - November 2022
Overview of Meeting of the MassDOT Board of Directors - November 2022
In accordance with G.L. c. 30A, §§ 18-20 and 940 C.M.R. 29.03, as amended by § 20 of Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021, §§ 8-10 of Chapter 22 of the Acts of 2022 and § 4 of Chapter 107 of the Acts of 2022, notice is hereby given of an open meeting of the Massachusetts Department of Transportation (“MassDOT”) Board of Directors to be held remotely on the above-captioned date.
*Notes Regarding Public Comment: In an effort to provide effective opportunities for public comment and engagement while protecting the health and safety of the public and staff, this meeting of the Board of Directors will be held virtually. Public comment will be taken (1) in writing by email or mail and (2) by voice message.
(1) Written comments may be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
MassDOT Board of Directors
10 Park Plaza - Suite 3510
Boston, MA 02116
For written comments received by mail or email at least one hour before the start of the meeting, the commenter’s name and affiliation (if stated), along with the subject line of the message will be shared in the meeting and on the Livestream. Mailed and emailed comments will be compiled and distributed to all Board Members in advance of the meeting.
(2) Voice message comments may be submitted by calling 857-368-1655 and leaving a message at least one hour before the start of the meeting. Voice messages will be played aloud during the public comment portion of the board meeting and captured in the livestream video. Messages must be limited to two minutes per commenter, or up to four minutes for comments submitted on behalf of an organization or elected official and at the discretion of the Board Chair.
Note: This meeting is accessible to people with disabilities. MassDOT provides reasonable accommodations and/or language assistance free of charge upon request (e.g interpreters in American Sign Language and languages other than English, live captioning, videos, assistive listening devices and alternate material formats), as available. For accommodation or language assistance, please contact MassDOT's Chief Diversity & Civil Rights Officer by phone at (857) 368-8580, TTD/TTY at (857) 266-0603, fax (857) 368-0602 or by email to MASSDOT.CivilRights@dot.state.ma.us. Requests should be made as soon as possible prior to the meeting, and for more difficult to arrange services including sign-language, CART or language translation or interpretation, requests should be made at least ten business days before the meeting.
OPEN OF MEETING
Start of MassDOT Board Meeting.
Public Comment Period.
- Approval of Minutes from October 19, 2022 Meeting of MassDOT Board
- Discussion and Possible Action
- Report from the Secretary/CEO
- Report from the Highway Administrator
- Report from the Registrar of Motor Vehicles
- Report from the Aeronautics Administrator (written)
- Report from the Rail and Transit Administrator (written)
PRESENTATIONS AND ACTIONS
- MassDOT/MBTA Interagency Service Agreement (State Match for Bipartisan Infrastructure Law Formula Funds)
- Discussion and Possible Action
Note: this agenda has been prepared in advance and does not necessarily include all matters which may be taken up at this meeting.