- This page, MRC Virtual Symposium 2023: Recovery Works, is offered by
- Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission
MRC Virtual Symposium 2023: Recovery Works
Overview of MRC Virtual Symposium 2023: Recovery Works
While Massachusetts is experiencing an extremely tight labor market, it is not suffering from a shortage of talent. Have you considered that young adults in recovery from substance use disorders (SUDs) and other behavioral health issues are undervalued, untapped talent?
If you’re a Massachusetts employer, human resources (HR) administrator, or business leader, this no-cost symposium is designed to help you:
- Tap into a talented and dedicated pool of young adults in recovery to meet your hiring needs;
- Create a “recovery-ready workplace” that supports a productive and effective professional culture for your entire staff;
- Obtain information, resources, trainings, and services to meet your young adult recruitment and retention needs;
- Establish HR policies and practices that help 18–30- year-olds in recovery maintain employment and benefit your entire staff.
This virtual symposium is sponsored by the Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission and Advocates for Human Potential, Inc. (AHP)
To view the agenda, copy and paste this link into your browser: https://lp.constantcontactpages.com/cu/UWfCZTn/mrc2023agenda