- Posted: October 15, 2021 3:05 p.m.
- Last Updated: October 15, 2021 3:14 p.m.
Public Meeting Notice Notice of Meeting of the October 25, 2021 Massachusetts Technical Rescue Equipment Subcommittee
Overview of Notice of Meeting of the October 25, 2021 Massachusetts Technical Rescue Equipment Subcommittee
Per Governor Charles D. Baker’s Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law, G.L. c. 30A, s.20 signed and dated March 12, 2020, a meeting of the Massachusetts Technical Rescue Equipment Subcommittee will be conducted on October 25, 2021 at 10:00 AM, and open to the public.
A meeting of the Massachusetts Technical Rescue Equipment Meeting on October 25, 2021
- Meeting Opening
- Approval of the minutes from the June 4, 2021 Meeting
- Discussion of Technical Rescue Correspondence received
- Old Business
- Update on D4H for use by all teams
- New Business
- Recommended minimum equipment cache approval procedures.
- Recommended standards for the purchasing of equipment to submit for CONOPS document
- Any matters not reasonably anticipated by the Chair.
- Future Agenda Items
- Future meeting date (s)