The Agenda of the meeting is as follows:
- Summary Notes of Meeting: The Pesticide Board Subcommittee will consider for approval the summary notes for August 19, 2019 meeting.
- Pesticide Product Registrations: The Pesticide Board Subcommittee will consider for registration the pesticide products in the cover letter for the November 15, 2019 Meeting.
- New Active Ingredients (NAI):
- Pyrimisulfan formulated in the following product: (continue discussion)
- Sedge Stop Nutsedge Weed Killer (EPA Reg. No. 2217-1021), labeled for use on turf to control sedges and several broadleaf weeds.
- Neonicotinoid Review Update and Discussion
- Consideration of Remote Participation Policy. Follow up on previous discussions of remote participation at meetings, the Subcommittee will consider adopting a remote participation policy based on the Open Meeting Law Guide
- New Business
Taryn LaScola, Director of Division of Crop and Pest Services
For Michael Moore, Chairperson