The Agenda of the meeting is as follows:
- Summary Notes of Meeting: The Pesticide Board Subcommittee will consider for approval the summary notes for September 17, 2019 meeting.
- Pesticide Product Registrations: The Pesticide Board Subcommittee will consider for registration the pesticide products in the attached cover Sheet for the December 20, 2019 Meeting.
- New Active Ingredients (NAI):
- Pseudomonas fluorescens Strain CL145A formulated in the following product:
Zequanox CS, EPA Reg. No. 84059-15, labeled for biological Quagga and Zebra Mussel control in enclosed or semi-enclosed systems, and in open waters for recreational and environmental rehabilitation
- Pesticide Product Review Updates
Taryn LaScola, Director of Division of Crop and Pest Services
For Michael Moore, Chairperson