The Agenda of the meeting is as follows:
- Summary Notes of Meeting: The Pesticide Board Subcommittee will consider for approval the summary notes for the October 19, 2018, and November 16, 2018 Meeting.
- Pesticide Product Registrations: The Pesticide Board Subcommittee will consider for registration the pesticide products in the following packets: #190112-190113
- The following products containing the new active ingredient Pydiflumetofen will be on the agenda for the December meeting:
- Posterity Fungicide (EPA Reg. No. 100-1600) labeled for prevention and control of dollar spot and other diseases in golf course turf grasses.
- Miravis Prime Fungicide (EPA Reg. No. 100-1603), co-formulated with fludioxonil, labeled for control of plant diseases in various vegetable and fruit crops.
- Consideration of Remote Participation Policy. Follow up on previous discussions of remote participation at meetings, the Subcommittee will consider adopting a remote participation policy based on the Open Meeting Law Guide.