Procter and Gamble Recrutiment Event
Overview of Procter and Gamble Recrutiment Event
Procter and Gamble Recruitment Event
October 7 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am EDT
Take the next step in your career and become part of a high-performing team that prides itself on finding small but meaningful ways to improve lives.
Procter and Gamble Manufacturing combines traditional warehousing with pioneering technologies to make products for brands such as Charmin, Gillette, Head & Shoulders, and Tide. A career at P&G is an opportunity to gain a unique experience in leading a large organization from the front lines. Join us for one of our recruitment sessions on Thursday, October 7 @ 9 am – 10 am or 1 pm – 2 pm to learn about this incredible opportunity.
Interested in joining Procter & Gamble’s team? They are currently seeking to fill the following positions:
- Associate Plant-Tech (Boston)
- Powerhouse-Boiler Plant Operator (Boston)
- Powerhouse-Control Room Operator (Boston)
- Mold and Die Shop Technician (Boston)
- Plant Technician (Andover)
- Applicants must be 18+
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Each position has specific minimum requirements, please review carefully before applying.
- Please complete the form below. Once you have, you will be emailed a link so that you can join the zoom webinar.