- Posted: January 15, 2020 9:46 a.m.
- Last Updated: January 15, 2020 12:21 p.m.
Public Meeting Notice Provider Directory Task Force Meeting
Overview of Provider Directory Task Force Meeting
NOTICE OF MEETING OF PUBLIC BODY
Provider Directory Task Force
In accordance with Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 30A, §§ 18-25 the Provider Directory Task Force, authorized by Section 4 of Chapter 124 of the Acts of 2019, will hold a meeting on January 17, 2020, 9:30 AM at 1000 Washington Street, Boston, Massachusetts. The topics to be discussed during the meeting of the Provider Directory Task Force will be the following:
- Call to order.
- Introduction of the Task Force members.
- Introduction of the Task Force mission.
- Discussion of scheduling issues.
- Other business – reserved for matters the Chair did not reasonably anticipate at the time of the posting of the meeting and agenda.
Meetings of the Provider Directory Task Force are open to members of the public in accordance with the Open Meeting Law, G.L. c. 30A, §§ 18 through 25.
You will need for Provider Directory Task Force Meeting
Please note that due to construction, you will need to come in through the temporary entrance on Harrison Avenue across the street from the Whole Foods Market. Photo identification is required to access this building.