- Posted: January 23, 2020 10:59 a.m.
- Last Updated: January 23, 2020 11:34 a.m.
Public Meeting Notice Provider Directory Task Force Meeting
Overview of Provider Directory Task Force Meeting
NOTICE OF MEETING OF PUBLIC BODY
Provider Directory Task Force
In accordance with Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 30A, §§ 18-25 the Provider Directory Task Force, authorized by Section 4 of Chapter 124 of the Acts of 2019, will hold a meeting on January 27, 2020, 2:30 PM at 1000 Washington Street, Boston, Massachusetts. The topics to be discussed during the meeting of the Provider Directory Task Force will be the following:
- Call to order
- Standardization of the Collection of Information
- Questions associated with CAQH Provider Training Video, available via the link at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KmYc8MByPA&feature=youtu.be
- Types of data, frequency of collection
- Other business – reserved for matters the Chair did not reasonably anticipate at the time of the posting of the meeting and agenda
Meetings of the Provider Directory Task Force are open to members of the public in accordance with the Open Meeting Law, G.L. c. 30A, §§ 18 through 25.
You will need for Provider Directory Task Force Meeting
Please note that due to construction, you will need to come in through the temporary entrance on Harrison Avenue across the street from the Whole Foods Market. Photo identification is required to access this building.