- Posted: August 5, 2021 10:24 a.m.
- Last Updated: August 11, 2021 8:42 a.m.
Public Meeting Notice Public Health Council Meeting, August 11, 2021
Overview of Public Health Council Meeting, August 11, 2021
Note: The August Public Health Council meeting will be held remotely as a video conference consistent with St. 2021, c. 20, s. 20, which provides for certain modifications to the Massachusetts Open Meeting Law due to COVID-19.
Members of the public may listen to the meeting proceedings by using the information below:
- Join by Web: https://statema.webex.com/statema/onstage/g.php?MTID=ee28a571655d897af4c1ab3a13d56d20d
- Dial in Telephone Number: 1-866-692-3580
- Access code: 161 486 1449
- Updates from Acting Commissioner Margret Cooke.
- Record of the Public Health Council Meeting held July 14, 2021. (Vote)
- Request to amend, on an emergency basis, 105 CMR 150, Standards for long-term care facilities. (Vote)
- Request to rescind 105 CMR 316.000, Use of Face Masks and Coverings in Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic. (Vote)
- Informational presentation on Mosquito-borne Disease Surveillance in Massachusetts.
- New Results and Updates from the COVID-19 Community Impact Survey (CCIS).