- Posted: July 8, 2021 9:45 a.m.
- Last Updated: July 14, 2021 9:03 a.m.
Public Meeting Notice Public Health Council Meeting, July 14, 2021
Overview of Public Health Council Meeting, July 14, 2021
Note: The July Public Health Council meeting will be held remotely as a video conference consistent with St. 2021, c. 20, s. 20, which provides for certain modifications to the Massachusetts Open Meeting Law due to COVID-19.
Members of the public may listen to the meeting proceedings by using the information below:
Dial in Telephone Number: 1-866-692-3580
Access code: 161 869 5188
- ROUTINE ITEMS
- Updates from Acting Commissioner Margret Cooke.
- Record of the Public Health Council Meeting held June 9, 2021. (Vote)
- Informational presentation on Tick-borne Disease Surveillance in Massachusetts.
- Overview of Serious Reportable Events in Healthcare Facilities, 2020.
- New Results and Updates from the COVID-19 Community Impact Survey (CCIS)