- Posted: June 5, 2020 3 p.m.
- Last Updated: June 5, 2020 3:27 p.m.
Public Meeting Notice Public Health Council Meeting, June 10, 2020
Overview of Public Health Council Meeting, June 10, 2020
Meeting of the Public Health Council on June 10, 2020.
Note: The June Public Health Council meeting will be held remotely as a video conference due to the COVID-19 State of Emergency declared by Governor Charles D. Baker on March 10, 2020 and consistent with the Governor’s March 12, 2020 Order modifying the state’s Open Meeting Law and May 18, 2020 Order extending the prohibition of gatherings of 10 or more individuals.
Members of the public may listen to the meeting proceedings by using the dial in information below:
Join by Web: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84449399697
Dial in Telephone Number: 1-646-558-8656
Participant Passcode: 844 4939 9697
- Updates from Commissioner Monica Bharel, MD, MPH.
- Review of Opioid-related Overdose Death Data, 1st Quarter 2020
- Record of the Public Health Council Meeting held May 20, 2020. (Vote)
- Request to Approve Proposed Emergency Regulation 105 CMR 316.000, Use of Face Masks or Coverings in Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic (Vote)
The Commissioner and the Public Health Council are defined by law as constituting the Department of Public Health. The Council has one regular meeting per month. These meetings are open to public attendance except when the Council meets in Executive Session. The Council’s meetings are not hearings, nor do members of the public have a right to speak or address the Council. The docket will indicate whether or not floor discussions are anticipated. For purposes of fairness since the regular meeting is not a hearing and is not advertised as such, presentations from the floor may require delaying a decision until a subsequent meeting.