- Posted: March 5, 2021 1 p.m.
- Last Updated: March 10, 2021 8:56 a.m.
Public Meeting Notice Public Health Council Meeting, March 10, 2021
Overview of Public Health Council Meeting, March 10, 2021
Note: The March Public Health Council meeting will be held remotely as a video conference due to the COVID-19 State of Emergency declared by Governor Charles D. Baker on March 10, 2020 and consistent with the Governor’s March 12, 2020 Order modifying the state’s Open Meeting Law and July 2, 2020 Order regarding gatherings.
Members of the public may listen to the meeting proceedings by using the information below:
Dial in Telephone Number: 1-866-692-3580
Access code: 185 250 7270
- ROUTINE ITEMS
- Updates from Commissioner Monica Bharel, MD, MPH.
- Record of the Public Health Council Meeting held February 17, 2020. (Vote)
- DETERMINATIONS OF NEED
- Request by Steward Health Care System, LLC for Substantial Change in Service (Vote)
- FINAL REGULATIONS
- Request for approval of proposed amendments to 105 CMR 150.000, Standards for Long-Term Care Facilities. (Vote)
a. Housing Stability Update
b. New Results and Updates from the COVID-19 Community Impact Survey (CCIS)
c. Update on the Office of Problem Gambling Services: Engagement, Equity, and